Michał Gintowt LL.M.Counsel
Michał Gintowt provides clients with comprehensive advice on transactional matters. In particular he specializes in mergers and acquisitions carried out by private equity funds and global corporations, as well as investments involving leading venture capital funds.
He has participated in the preparation of public offerings, the issuing of debt securities, and the implementation of joint venture structures with the participation of international strategic investors.
- Advising Nethone (provider of e-commerce fraud prevention and KYC solutions based on AI and ML) on sale of its shares to Advent International (private equity).
- Advising SoftwareOne of its acquisition of Predica (provider of Azure consulting and development services).
- Advising Resource Partners (private equity) and minority shareholders on sale of all their shares in Golpasz (major producer of industrial feed for farm animials) to Royal DeHeus.
- Advising Otodata Holdings on its acquisition of AIUT’s propane monitoring business (asset deal).
- Advising 6Connex on its acquisition of Eventory’s event management business (asset deal).
- Advising SofwareOne on its acquisition of SE16N’s SAP cloud technology business (asset deal).
- Advising ETHworks (a blockchain sofwarehouse) on sale of its shares to TrustToken - a first major M&A transaction in Poland paid for in cryptocurrency.
- Advising MidEuropa Partners (private equity) on its acquisition of a majority stake in Displate (a collaborative global marketplace for metal posters) and the establishment of a joint shareholding with the founders.
- Advising ForFarmers (industry investor) on the takeover of the Tasomix group (a producer of animal feed) and the establishment of a joint-venture with the current partners.*
- Advising Investindustrial (private equity) on the acquisition of shares in HTL Strefa (a medical equipment manufacturer).*
- Advising Saria Group (industry investor) on the acquisition of Grupa JKK (a waste management company).*
*Denotes experience from a previous firm.
- Jagiellonian University, Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law, 2016
- Warsaw School of Economics, Postgraduate studies in Company Accounting and Finance, 2014
- University of Warsaw, Degree: Master of Laws, 2011
- 2022 - present, Counsel, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- 2019 - 2022, Senior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- 2016 - 2019, Associate, Advocate, Polish law firm, Warsaw
- 2015 - 2016, Associate, Polish law firm, Warsaw
- 2014 - 2015, Associate, Polish law firm, Warsaw
- 2014 - 2014, Trainee Advocate, Polish law firm, Warsaw
- 2010 - 2013, Associate, leading international law firm, Warsaw
Memberships And Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, 2012