Julia Goetzendorff LLM (Edinburgh)Associate
Julia Goetzendorff advises domestic and foreign companies in all areas of European and German antitrust law.
This includes in particular advising on merger control and antitrust proceedings, coordinating merger control proceedings in cross-border transactions, internal investigations and antitrust compliance.
In addition, Julia Goetzendorff advises pro bono clients, e.g. advising displaced persons.
- Advising various clients on merger control in international M&A transactions and coordinating merger filings.
- Advising client in compliance investigation relating to resale price maintenance (RPM) covering several European countries.
- Advising a scientific publisher on antitrust issues in connection with Open Access publications.
- Advising various clients in competition law compliance.
- University of Edinburgh, Master in International Law, 2021
- Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Second State Examination, 2019
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, First State Examination, 2017
Julia Goetzendorff worked as a research assistant for an international law firm in international trade law and business & human rights.
During her clerkship, she worked among others for the German parliament (Bundestag) in the division for international parliamentary assemblies, for a law firm in Miami, US and a German law firm in the area of public administrative law.