Héctor Gómez FerreroSenior Associate
Héctor is a corporate, mergers and acquisitions and private equity lawyer with over nine years’ experience advising industrial and financial clients on local and international transactions.
Héctor has also been involved in a great number of restructuring and reorganization transactions and has provided general corporate advice and secretarial services to local and international clients.
His clients span a broad range of sectors. Recently he has worked with clients in the life sciences, telecom, energy and natural resources and technology sectors.
- Advising GED Capital on the buy & build project of Evidenze group (clinical research, medical Education, patient support programs, strategic consulting and communication agency) through the acquisition of eight companies across Europe.
- Advising Cube Infrastructure on the sale of RPIP (owner of a portfolio of brownfield renewable projects of c. 100 MW) to White Summit Capital, IST3 Investment Foundation y Reichmuth & Co.
- Advising Trumpf on the acquisition of Lantek Sheet Metal Solutions, with more than 10 jurisdictions involved and with a key focus on software protection and technology.
- Universidad de Salamanca, Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Master’s Degree in Corporate Law
- Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles, Advanced course in PE, M&A and financing of transactions
- Ernst & Young Abogados, S.L.P. (October 2016 – December 2018).
- DLA Piper Spain, S.L.U. (December 2013 – September 2016).
- Zamorana de Derecho Privado XXI, S.L. (October 2011 – March 2012).
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid).