Pablo González advises national and international clients from various industries in bidding processes, public works concessions, sanctioning procedures before diverse sectorial authorities and litigation before specialized courts.
Pablo focuses his practice on environmental matters, advising on the development of energy projects related to photovoltaic, hydroelectric and wind energy and on environmental analysis.
He additionally advises on issues related to the digital regulation and media, sports and entertainment.
- Advised Innergex Renewable Energy Inc., as borrower, in the structuring and execution of a US$803.1 million refinancing transaction for its portfolio of assets in Chile, through a US$710 million private placement green bond and a US$ 93.1 million credit agreement
- Advised a solar energy company on all stages of the development of photovoltaic power plants, from due diligence processes in the greenfield stage to the acquisition, execution of the EPC and O&M agreement, and operation stage of the power plants
- Advises national and international companies on environmental assessment of projects and risk management associated with obtaining an Environmental Qualification Resolution, including the analysis of environmental risks associated with the development and operation of projects.
- Advises on waste management and implementation of sustainability best practices
- Advised a Swiss energy transition fund that invests in sustainable energy infrastructure in the execution of a Framework Agreement with a renewables company for the purchase, development, construction, operation and maintenance of a portfolio of power plants, including solar photovoltaic and wind power plants, for a total capacity of approximately 243.6 MW
- Actively advising a mass consumption company on sanitary regulation, e-commerce and general contracting
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law Degree (J.D.), 2015
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Diploma in Natural Resources Law, 2017
- Professor, Digital Regulation, School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2022 to present
- Assistant, Administrative Procedure, LL.M., Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2020-2022
- Professor, Professional Ethics, School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018 to present
- Professor, History of Law, School of Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018-2021
Memberships And Affiliations
- Chilean Bar Association
- The Esports Bar Association