David Gore practices corporate commercial law, with a particular emphasis on real estate.
David assists clients with a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including asset and share transactions, commercial leasing, real estate development and environmental issues.
While in law school, David served as an assistant editor for the TRU Law Journal and twice represented TRU at the Hockey Arbitration Contest of Canada. Prior to law school, David earned a Bachelor of Science degree while also serving as Captain for TRU collegiate hockey team.
David summered and articled with the firm, before joining as an associate in 2020.
- J.D., Thompson Rivers University, 2019
- BSc, Thompson Rivers University, 2012
- Dean’s Course Prize for Torts
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Vancouver Bar Association