Meredith is an associate in the Technology, Commercial and Strategic Sourcing team. He focuses on technology transactions and complex global sourcing deals and has a particular interest in artificial intelligence. He also advises clients on commercial law, data protection and telecommunications matters.
Meredith's experience covers a broad range of sectors, including: financial services, insurance, media and entertainment, hospitality, leisure, manufacturing and government contracting. Meredith has acted for major retail and investment banks, airlines, telecommunications companies, media companies, manufacturers, consumer credit reporting providers and commercial real estate services firms.
- Acting on behalf of a multinational hospitality company in the outsourcing of its IT operations
- Acting for a major airline on the transformation of its IT services. Specifically in relation to the outsourcing of its security services
- Advising an investment bank in respect of its GDPR readiness programme
- Acting for a multinational telecommunications company in connection with the regulatory issues in respect of its global implementation of a VoIP service
- Advising a global retail bank in relation to the renegotiation of the outsourcing of its training function
- Advising the supplier in a major facilities management outsourcing transaction
- Acting for a luxury holiday provider in respect of its joint venture software development project
- Acting for a major media company in respect of its contracts with numerous software providers
- University of Law, MSc LPC in Business, Law and Management, 2016
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2015
- King's College London, BA Hons History, 2014
- Associate, DLA Piper 2018 - present
- Trainee Solicitor, DLA Piper 2016 - 2018