I believe in using my experience as a trusted advisor to help my clients achieve their goals in the turbulent world of corporate restructuring and insolvency.
Aimee Harper advises on both contentious and non-contentious aspects of corporate recovery, restructuring, turnaround and insolvency, as well as distressed finance.
Aimee has experience across a number of sectors including, for example, retail and real estate. Her clients include insolvency practitioners, directors, banks, asset-based lenders, investors and other stakeholders in relation to financially distressed and insolvency situations.
- Assisting a multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional team to advise Alteri Investors on its significant investment into fast fashion brand Missguided.
- Acting for secured lenders in relation to a paragraph 35 appointment of administrators in respect of a legal services group operating within the civil litigation sector.
- Acting for Teneo Financial Advisory as administrators of the Arcadia Propco companies in respect of the group’s leasehold portfolio.
- Working as part of the team advising Gordon Brothers on the acquisition of the global brand, archives, licence/franchise portfolio and all related intellectual property of iconic English brand Laura Ashley from its UK administrators.
- Advising Ernst & Young in relation to the administration of the Specialist Leisure Group, including well known coach holiday brand Shearings (and group companies) which employed over 2,500 people. Work included a number of brand and intellectual property sales and a significant number of different transactions involving a portfolio of circa 45 hotels throughout England and Scotland.