Marc HarveyLegal Director
Marc Harvey practices real estate law, with a particular focus and keen interest in greenfield and brownfield residential and mixed-use development. His clients include a wide range of developers, funders, housebuilders and landowners.
- Advising an institutional landowner on the planning and ground-works conditional sale of residential development brownfield land (approx. 400 units) to two national housebuilders. Also advising on the construction-conditional sale of hotel premises and the planning-conditional sale of supermarket premises at the same site
- Advising a large developer on the redevelopment of former mill premises in Manchester to create a 201 unit residential scheme
- Advising on the acquisition and redevelopment of a 400 unit residential scheme for a national housebuilder. Dealing with the set-up of the site for disposal to plot buyers
- Advising on the acquisition and renovation / reconstruction of former retail premises, its planning-conditional letting to a hotel operator, and its letting to gym operators, cafe operators and other retail operators and its partial residential redevelopment
- Advising an institutional investor on its high-value residential and non-residential portfolio together with on-going management including acquisitions, sales, and re-finances
- Advising a global car manufacturer on its England-based dealership and service centre network
- The University of Sheffield, BA Hons (Law)
Presented a seminar on ‘structuring mixed use developments’ in March 2019.