Anna HayesSenior Associate
Anna Hayes focuses on asset management for institutional landlords with particular experience in industrial portfolios.
Anna advises clients on environmental and telecommunications issues.
Anna is a Liverpool Office representative of IRIS (DLA Piper LGBTQ+ network).
- Assisting on the GBP27 million sale of Port of Liverpool Building, Liverpool.
- Assisting on the sale of a portfolio of public houses across the U.K. for a market leading brewery company.
- Completing a re - development of a redundant space above a public house, part owned freehold and part owned leasehold. Addressing superior landlord consent and complex title issues alongside practicalities of a development.
- Advising on the acquisition of property at BBC Television Centre (now the Helios).
- Assisting on the re-financing of a portfolio of 11 student complexes located across the U.K. for an offshore client.
- University of Leeds, Law LLB (Hons), 2005
Memberships And Affiliations
- Higher Rights Solicitor Advocate (Civil)