Rachel HebditchLegal Assistant
Rachel Hebditch joined DLA Piper as a Legal Assistant in February 2015. Her role entails assisting the team with trade mark prosecution matters, which includes working alongside our other UK and International offices. Rachel spent over 9 years prior to DLA Piper working at a leading Trade mark and Patent firm as a Paralegal, where she has built up her knowledge of intellectual property matters.
Rachel has worked for a variety of clients, including those in the alcohol, media, financial, sports and fashion industries.
- UK, International and EUTM Filings
- Handling recordal projects, including changes of names, licence agreements and assignments
- Updating and reporting filings, publications and registrations to clients
- Instructing watch notices and clearance searches
- Managing and updating in-house database systems
- Accepting a 9 month secondment placement to a large alcohol and beverage client
- Orpington College
Memberships And Affiliations
- ITMA Qualification
- ILEX Paralegal Qualification