Jean-Luc Heckenroth is specialized in public business law, Jean-Luc has developed a transversal competence in environment law and energy law.
He also assists private companies and public bodies on public property law and public procurement law to carry out complex operations and on public competition law.
Jean-Luc also represents his clients before the French administrative judge.
- Assisting to a consortium candidate to the award of a contract (French “Marché public global de performance”) including the design, the construction and the operation of a factory treating and recycling household wastes.
- Legal due diligence on administrative authorizations before the financing of an offshore wind farm (energy law and environmental law).
- Assisting to the contractor in a public works concession concluded for the construction and the operation of a hydroelectric power station on a mountain water stream.
- Operational support to companies developing renewable energy projects before and after the filing of application for authorizations.
- Assisting to a private company in the execution of a contract concluded by the organizer of a leading international sport event.
- Due diligence on a facility of several tens of millions of euros aiming at producing heat and cold (public service delegations for the distribution of energy; public domain occupancy; environmental authorizations…).
- Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Master in Public Economics Law
- Institut d'études politiques d'Aix-en-Provence (Political Studies Institute)
- Régulariser ou non une offre dans le cadre d’un marché public, Lexis Nexis, Contrats et marchés publics, April 2021
- L'intérêt à agir des tiers non privilégiés dans le recours en contestation de validité du contrat, Revue LexisNexis Contrats et Marchés publics, July 2020
- Les nouveaux principes applicables au raccordement électrique, en haute ou très haute tension, des projets éoliens en mer, Revue LexisNexis Energie, Environnement et Infrastructures, June 2019
- Identifier les autorités compétentes en cas dëxercice däctivités économiques sur le domaine public, Revue LexisNexis Contrats et Marchés publics, March 2019
- Before joining DLA Piper, Jean-Luc had been associate in the department of Public Law and Environment Law of two top French Business law firms in Paris.
- Jean-Luc Heckenroth has been invited lecturer to University Aix-Marseille in Energy Law since 2011.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises LBBW on the financing of H2air's Myosotis wind farm in France
28 March 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Flamingo, UK’s leading supplier of cut flowers, on the acquisition of...
24 December 2021 .2 minute read