Ulrich Hejle advises Danish and international clients on all aspects of finance law, including in particular acquisition financing, project financing and general loan financing as well as bonds issue.
Ulrich has particular knowledge of and wide experience in the structuring of cross-border financial transactions.
Furthermore, Ulrich is experienced in the regulatory affairs of investment management companies and regularly advises the fund management industry (i.e. Danish and foreign fund managers, investment funds, hedge funds, etc.). In addition, Ulrich provides advice on the regulatory issues of the financial sector.
- Master of Law, University of Copenhagen, 2005
- BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law, Aalborg University, 1999
- IFRLR1000: Rising Star in Banking and Finance and M&A
- Chambers Europe:" Up and Coming"
Memberships And Affiliations
- Forening for Bank- og Finansret (the Danish association for banking and finance law)
- Danish Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (DVCA)
- Nordic Capital Markets Forum (NCMF)
- Copenhagen Bar Association