Louise HendryLegal Director
Louise Hendry advises public and private sector clients on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law. She has a particular interest in equality and diversity work. Louise undertakes a broad range of other work including advising on complex pay issues, data protection, change management, executive severance, contract/polices, disciplinary/grievance and day to day HR issues.
- Managing complex and sensitive claims in the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal, in particular in respect of discrimination.
- Advising on issues relating to equality and diversity within the employment sphere including advice on the use of positive action to improve diversity. Also advising on equality and diversity issues outside of the employment sphere in the context of the provision of goods and services.
- Advising on complex pay issues.
- Advising on data protection in the employment context from projects involving implementation of GDPR to advising on more complex areas such as processing data relating to criminal records and health.
- Supporting clients with internal investigations and in connection with executive severances.
- Supporting clients in connection with projects involving large scale redundancy and restructuring as well as contract change. Also advising on outsourcing projects including the application of TUPE.
- Bristol University, BA (Hons), 1995
- CPE and LPC, 1996-1997
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of Employment Lawyers Association