Laura has experience dealing with a broad range of real estate litigation work, including: general landlord and tenant matters, lease renewal proceedings, dilapidations, protest actions and title issues.
Laura has acted for many types of clients including corporate occupiers, developers and financial institutions on both contentious and non-contentious issues.
- Acting for a range of leading institutional investors and developers on a variety of Landlord and Tenant matters.
- Acting for a significant national infrastructure provider in relation to litigation arising out of protest activity on the Strategic Road Network in England, obtaining interim injunctions and bringing contempt of court proceedings to enforce the same.
- Advising a supplier of heavy building materials and aggregates in connection with three adverse possession claims.
- Acting for a significant rail infrastructure provider in relation to property litigation aspects of a new rail network between the north and south of England.
- Acting for a leading logistics firm in relation to property litigation aspects of their logistics real estate portfolio, including advising on break notices and exercising the same.
- Sheffield Hallam University, English Literature BA(Hons) – 2:1 (2010-2013)
- Sheffield University, Graduate Diploma in Law – Commendation (2016-2017)
- Sheffield University – MA Legal Practice (2017-2018)