Anders Hilt has vast experience in planning and building law, including planning processes, expropriation and other areas of legislation within public law.
His background as senior advisor from the County Governor's office in Oslo and Viken county, gives him thorough knowledge of the public administration in these areas of legislation.
Anders assists public and private property developers with legal and strategic assessment in planning and building law cases.
- University of Oslo, Master of Law, 2015
- 2019 - present, Associate, DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2018 - 2019, Senior advisor, County Governor of Oslo and Viken
- 2016 - 2018, Advisor, County Governor of Oslo and Akershus
Memberships And Affiliations
- Registered with The Norwegian Bar Association