Laura Hoey concentrates her practice in the area of commercial real estate law, focusing primarily on real estate acquisition, disposition, joint ventures, and finance.
Laura's advises clients on a broad range of real estate transactions involving acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, development, joint ventures, and financing in the commercial sector. Laura has also advised clients on complex condemnation and zoning and land use matters.
- Developers in mixed-use development of a $2 billion waterfront project in Washington, D.C.
- Developers in mixed-use project in coordination with a public entity to develop approximately 10 acres in Northern Virginia
- A real estate private equity fund in the acquisition and development of a portfolio of buildings across Virginia
- A public charter school in the restructuring of bond financing
- Land owners in the negotiation of ground leases for large-scale solar farm developments
- Joint venture in the rezoning, financing, and development of over 5,000 acres in the Tidewater region of Virginia
- J.D., William & Mary Law School
- B.A., American University