Michael Hutchings provides general counsel services to public and private technology companies, and represents clients in connection with a wide range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, technology licensing transactions, corporate partnerships, commercial agreements and venture capital financing transactions.
Michael also counsels companies, boards of directors and board committees on corporate governance matters and securities law compliance.
- J.D., Seattle University
- M.B.A., University of Washington
- B.A., University of Utah
- Chambers USA
- Band 2, Washington Corporate/M&A (2015-2022)
- Band 3, Washington Corporate/Commercial (2012-2014)
- Listed for a number of years as a Super Lawyer in the Washington Law & Politics survey of best corporate lawyers in the State of Washington
Michael is a frequent speaker on topics relating to corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, securities laws and corporate governance.
- Associate, a law firm located in Seattle, Washington
- Secretary and General Counsel, Pacific Hardware
- Associate, a national business and litigation law firm with offices across the United States and in Shanghai, China
Memberships And Affiliations
- Washington Biotechnology and Biomedical Association (WBBA), Past Chair, Invest Northwest Conference
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- American Society of Corporate Secretaries
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association, Corporate Act Revision Committee, annually updates the Washington Business Corporation Act