Daniel JakubiakJunior Associate
Daniel Jakubiak specialises in banking law, civil law and real estate law.
He has advised domestic and international banks and investors on financing real estate and asset transactions (including multi-jurisdictional transactions).
- Jagiellonian University, Master of law, 2022
- Università di Pisa, Department of Law, September 2021 - February 2022 (Erasmus+)
- September 2022 - present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- March 2022 - September 2022, Intern, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- March 2021 - June 2021, Intern, Polish law firm, Krakow