Aaron Jenkins is a commercial real estate lawyer and has experience advising in relation to real estate investment and management, corporate occupier matters, large scale development and regeneration and both asset and share acquisitions and disposals.
Aaron acts for a range of clients, including pension funds, institutional property investors and FTSE 100 companies and has particular experience advising clients in the energy, logistics, infrastructure and transport and real estate development sectors.
- Advising on the sale of a portfolio of logistics buildings and land in the UK to real estate funds for in excess of GBP450 million.
- Advising a leading international investor on its c.GBP200 million venture to finance the development of a retirement living rental portfolio in the UK.
- Advising an international development company on a number of developments in London for a combined development value in excess of GBP750 million.
- Advising one of the world's largest utilities companies on the residential development of a number of former gas sites across England for a combined development value of over GBP1 billion.
- Advising on the Real Estate aspects of a listed global provider of process control solutions’ acquisition of an international speciality chemicals and equipment company with an enterprise value of c.USD6.5 billion. The transaction spanned 40 countries and five continents.