Christina Sotiria Kalyva LL.M.Associate
- Advising commercial (holding) companies on Luxembourg and cross-border tax implications of varied kind of transactions.
- Drafting Tax Memorandums related to branch restructurings, participation exemption, substance requirements under DTTs.
- CFC assessments and identification/documentation of the Control and ETR test and carved - out entities.
- State aid review of Luxembourg companies of MNE groups.
- Audit support on tax matters of Luxembourg commercial (holding) companies.
- Tax legal research in English and French.
- Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom, L.L.M. in Tax Law, “Distinction”, 2021
- Democritus University of Trace (DUTH), Komotini, Greece, L.L.B., 2019
- Conference in Pillar 2- The Global Minimum Corporate Tax, University of Luxembourg
- Conference in Alternative Dispute Resolution in International Taxation, University of Luxembourg
- Tax Consultant, International Tax and Transaction Services, 2021-22
- Legal Adviser, Legal Pro Bono Programme at Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom, 2020-21
- Trainee Lawyer, 2019-20
Memberships and Affiliations
- Qualified Lawyer, Greek Bar Association