Jo Kane LL.MAssociate
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Jo worked in an EU regulator, giving her a perspective in the regulation and enforcement of competition law on an international scale.
- Advising a global investment firm on Irish merger control rules and notification requirements to the CCPC.
- Advising a multinational technology firm on aspects of Irish and EU telecoms regulation.
- Advising on the enforceability of contracts under Irish competition law and on various aspects of antitrust rules.
- Providing regulatory advice on Irish postal regulation rules to an international firm.
- Advising a multinational pensions fund on merger notification requirements to the European Commission*
* Indicates experience at a previous firm
- University of Amsterdam, LL.M International and European Law, 2022
Dublin Institute of Technology, Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 2015
- Trinity College Dublin, BA Hons, 2014
- 2020-2021, European Competition Regulator
- 2016-2019 Trainee Solicitor, Leading Dublin Law Firm