Arkadiusz Karwala specialises in capital markets and corporate law, with a particular focus on initial and secondary offerings of securities, mergers and acquisitions (including tender offers for the sale of shares in public companies), and other issues related to public trading of securities, including the information obligations of investors and public companies and restrictions on public trading of securities.
- August 2021 – present, Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- November 2020 – July 2021, Associate M. Romanowski i Wspólnicy
- January 2020 – November 2020 – Associate, Rymarz Zdort (formerly Weil, Gotshal & Manges)
- August 2018 – December 2019 - Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Jagiellonian University in KrakowDegree: Master of Laws, 2019
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates - Trainee
Memberships And Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, Trainee advocate
My latest insights
DLA Piper doradcą Grupy Wirtualna Polska przy zawarciu umowy nabycia międzynarodowej Grupy...
12 September 2022 .3 minute read