Henriëtte Kasteel represents both national and global clients in corporate and civil litigation with a particular focus on transaction-related disputes, shareholders' disputes, corporate inquiry proceedings (enquêteprocedures), Enterprise Chamber proceedings and arbitration. Her experience involves both national and cross-border litigation.
- Advising Ecolab Inc. and Champion Technologies Inc.'s on the post-acquisition integration of operations in Europe.
- Advising QARGO Packers BV on its merger with Snoeck Services B.V., Unilash B.V. and H. van Veelen & Zn, B.V. With the merger, one of the largest industrial packaging companies has been created in the Rotterdam port area.
- Advising The Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Dept, a leading independent digital agency.
- University of Amsterdam, LL.M, 2019
- Utrecht University, Bachelor, 2016