Alexandra KeaneSenior Associate
Alexandra Keane advises on all aspects of corporate finance, working for clients in the local market, nationally and internationally. Alexandra’s experience includes mainstream mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, fundraisers, management buy-outs and company reorganisations.
Alexandra advises both private equity houses and portfolio companies, as well as management teams, corporates and owner-managers across a broad range of sectors.
- Foresight Group on its successful exit in April 2020 from Clubhouse Golf, one of the UK’s largest independent online retailers of golf equipment, to German based all4golf, a leading European ecommerce business focused on golf, delivering a six times return for Foresight Group.
- Hili Ventures on its acquisition of the oil and gas ship-to-ship transfer support services business of Teekay Tankers, a NYSE listed company, for approximately USD26m. The transaction covered a number of jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Malta, Vancouver, Bermuda and Republic of Marshall Islands.
- Studio Retail Group plc on its disposal of one of its subsidiaries, Findel Education Limited, to the Council of the City of Wakefield for a gross consideration of GBP50m.
- Bay Tree Private Equity on its inaugural investment in backing the MBO of Prime Light Electrical Limited which is one of the UK’s leading distributors of specialist components to the lighting industry.
- IT Lab, the technology services and solution provider behind McLaren F1 sports cars which is an ECI Partners backed business, on its bolt-on acquisition of Content and Code leading to a combined business turnover approaching GBP60m.
- Selecta Group on the successful disposal of its non-core subsidiary, CustomPack which provides single portion packaging, to PortionPack, a subsidiary of Sudzucker.
- MindTrace, an artificial intelligence start-up, on its GBP1.3m fundraise from Accelerated Digital Ventures and the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund through Mercia Equity Finance, which is managed by Mercia Fund Managers.
- AssetCool, a start-up that develops coatings for overhead powerlines designed to cool the conductors to increase efficiency, on its secondary fundraise from Norther Powerhouse Investment Fund and others.
- BGF on its investment for a minority stake in European Braking Systems, a manufacturer and seller of air brake and vehicle control systems, which will support product development and accelerate international growth.
- Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, on its acquisition of Walker Filtration Limited, a manufacturer of equipment for the treatment of compressed air, gas and vacuum. The transaction covered jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, USA, Australia and Japan.