Emma KenealySenior Associate
Emma Kenealy is a transactional lawyer in the Real Estate department with a broad range of experience acting on acquisitions, development and subsequent sale or letting of development sites, advising on buying and selling investment properties, purchasing or leasing properties for business occupiers and corporate support work.
Emma's client's include developers, landlords, land owners and tenants and she has considerable experience acting on behalf of a large corporate industrials occupier.
- Acted for the manufacturer of integrated hydrogen energy systems in respect of hydrogen refuelling stations around the UK.
- Advising a multinational investor on site assembly at a brownfield site for a three phase 416 unit residential led mixed use development.
- Advising Tata Steel in connection with disposals and lettings of industrial and brownfield sites across the UK.
- Acted for Hallam Grange Limited on the disposal of the former Holiday Inn located in Sheffield, including provision of shared access and title clearance for adjoining/retained land.
- Advising a regional developer in relation to site assembly and acquisition of land for redevelopment for student led accommodation.
- Acted for a regional developer in the grant of options and subsequent forward sales of greenfield sites to regional and national housebuilders.
- Advising Tata Steel on taking a new research lease at Warwick Business Park from Warwick University and new premises at Meadowhall Business Park.
- Advising Tata Steel on rail connection arrangements at their operational site at Llanwern Steel Works.
- Advising lenders in relation to refinancing of property portfolios, including drafting and negotiating certificates of title.
- Law LLB (Hons)
- Legal Practice Course