Eeke Kenninck is an intellectual property lawyer with experience in patents, trademarks, copyright, designs and unfair competition.
- University of Utrecht, LLM in European Law 2017
- University of Amsterdam, LLM in Information Law 2016
- University of Nottingham, exchange semester 2014
University of Utrecht, LLB Dutch law 2014
- Article: ‘Terugblik Octrooirecht 2019’ in berichten industriële eigendom • March/April 2020
- Before joining DLA Piper, Eeke worked at the Intellectual Property practice of international law firm.