Theresa Kess LL.M.Associate
- Advising a listed company with a complex group structure in connection with its financial and corporate restructuring.
- Legal and strategic advice to the management of a company in connection with impending scenarios of insolvency.
- Advising a capital management company in connection with the discontinuation of deposit protection for managed investment assets of institutional investors.
- Advising landlords in connection with the insolvency of commercial tenants of large commercial properties, particularly in insolvency proceedings in self-administration.
- Higher Regional Court Koblenz, Second State Examination, 2022
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, First State Examination, 2020
- University of Glasgow, LL.M. (Master of Laws) International Commercial Law, 2017
Memberships and Affiliations
- Frankfurter Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Forum Junge Anwaltschaft (DAV)