Gijs KikkertSenior Associate
Gijs Kikkert is practising corporate law since 2001 and is qualified as a Dutch candidate civil law notary.
Gijs advises on all matters of corporate law. He acts for a variety of companies and entrepreneurs doing business in the Netherlands.
As a member of the notarial team Gijs is also qualified to prepare and execute any corporate law deeds which require notarisation pursuant to Dutch law.
- Implementation of M&A / private equity transactions
- The structuring of Dutch and cross-border corporate structures
- Preparing limited partnership agreements, articles of association for companies, foundations and cooperatives/mutual associations as well as mutual fund agreements
- Advising on matters of corporate governance
- Day-to-day corporate compliance for Dutch companies
- Preparing legal opinions in relation to any corporate law matters
- Implementation of investment funds
- Advising on security rights granted over shares
- Notarial Professional Education (Notariële Beroepsopleiding), 2004
- Radboud University (Nijmegen), Notarial Law, 2001
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Association of Civil Law Notaries (Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie)