Laura Epler KleinAssociate
Laura Epler Klein represents private and public companies, with a focus on early to late stage emerging growth companies, venture capital and corporate investors.
Laura advises clients on a variety of matters, including corporate formation and governance, financings, mergers and acquisitions and other complex business transactions, as well as day-to-day corporate and securities law matters. Laura's pro bono practice concentrates on advising non-profit organizations with respect to governance and federal tax exemption.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law 2012
Order of the Coif
Associate Editor in Chief, Washington Law Review
- M.S., Education, Dominican University 2009
- B.A., Political Science, Stanford University 2005
Phi Beta Kappa
Stanford Women's Honor Society
- Mentioned, "Paul Weiss Reps Mastercard's $850M Digital Security Co. Buy," Law 360, April 19, 2021
Previously, Laura worked as a Summer Associate at DLA Piper. Before studying law, Laura served with Teach for America, where she taught pre-kindergarten.
- Board of Directors, Wayfind
Memberships And Affiliations
- King County Bar Association