Henrik Kleis provides advice and assistance to enterprises and public authorities, particularly within the areas of shipping, aviation, transport, ports, energy and infrastructure.
He is highly experienced in board duties and mergers and acquisitions.
Moreover, Henrik Kleis has conducted a vast number of legal proceedings before the Danish Supreme Court, the Danish High Courts and arbitration tribunals.
- Aarhus University, Master of Law, 1979
- Recommended in the Legal 500, 2018, both as a 'Leading Individual' and in the area 'Shipping & Transport'
- Recommended in Chambers Europe 2014 in the area of Shipping and transport
Henrik is the author of numerous articles on transport related issues and gives lectures on transport, and teaches maritime law, freight forwarding etc.
- Teacher in Maritime Law, Transport Law and International Trade Law
Memberships And Affiliations
- European Air Law Association
- Association of Aircargohandlers in Denmark
- CMI (Comité Maritime International)
- IBA (International Bar Association)
- ILA (International Law Association)
- ATG (Aarhus Transport Group), Chairman
- Aarhus City Association, Chairman
- Danish Supreme Bar Association
- British Chamber of Commerce
- Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce
- The Danish Arbitration Association
- Transport Economic Association
- The European Maritime Development Centre
- ESPO - European Sea Ports Organisation, Legal Committee
- Board Institute
- Danish Wind Industry Association
- IRU - International Road Transport Union - legal
- Arctic Business Network