Dr Anja Koeritz LL.M.Counsel
Dr Anja Köritz advises in all aspects of corporate law with a particular focus on stock corporation and capital markets law as well as corporate governance and compliance issues.
She has broad experience in advising listed and non-listed stock corporations and their management and supervisory boards in a broad range of corporate governance issues and compliance matters including in respect of the law of affiliated companies as well as capital market law in particular in connection with post-listing compliance obligations. Furthermore, Anja advises companies in capital measures, such as secondary placements and subscription rights issues, squeeze-outs as well as restructuring measures pursuant to the German Reorganisation Act (UmwG). In addition, she has a wide range of experience in the field of litigation following restructuring measures or squeeze-outs under stock corporation or reorganisation law.
- Advising on capital measures, such as secondary placements and subscription rights issues, and on restructuring measures, such as mergers and spin-offs, as well as on squeeze-outs, including on the preparation of general meetings.
- Legal representation of companies in judicial proceedings after restructuring measures as well as any other judicial proceedings concerning stock corporations.
- Advising listed and non-listed corporations and their Management and Supervisory Board members on corporate governance and compliance issues, including post-listing obligations following the admission to a stock exchange as well as on the law of affiliated companies.
University of Trier, First State Examination, 2001
University of Wales, LL.M. Commercial Law, 2003
- Higher Regional Court Schleswig, Second State Examination, 2005
University of Kiel, Ph.D., 2010
- Convergence and Divergence of Corporate Governance in Germany and Great Britain, Nomos 2010
- Regular publications in case law on company valuation in a journal for valuation analysts (BewertungsPraktiker)
- 11th EACVA Conference 2017, Munich: Current case law on company valuation in appraisal proceedings
Prior to joing DLA Piper, she worked on her Ph.D. thesis and worked part-time in a small law firm focusing on civil law.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Jungheinrich AG on the acquisition of arculus GmbH
10 November 2021 .2 minute read
Significant changes to notification obligations to the German transparency register on...
1 July 2021 .7 minute read