Yoko KogaTax Director
Yoko Koga practices the area of International tax focused on Transfer Pricing Taxation. In the other firm she started as well as expanded large TP team and worked as a partner. Her experience in this area is about 23 years with various work such as TP Audit defence, APA, CA negotiation, BEPS documentation. Her clients include companies in a range of sectors including automobile, motor bicycle, rail car, chemicals, food and energy.
Yoko Koga is not a lawyer.
- US Japan Bilateral APA as well as competent authority negotiation support for Japanese Automobile parts maker and renewal of APA, 15 years*
- France Japan Bilateral APA as well as TP audit for gaming corporation*
- England Japan Bilateral APA for gaming corporation*
- Singapore Japan Bilateral APA for the corporation of food industry*
- Competent Authority negotiation as well as APA support for various countries, (Netherland, Denmark, Germany, Australia ,Indonesia, Malaysia)US, Malaysia, etc.*
- Preparation of BEPS (CbCR, master file, local file) for the corporations with various industries.*
* Denotes experience from a previous firm
- University of California, Berkeley, Business Administration, Graduated December 1989 with Honor, Peat Marwick Main & co. Award
- Passed US CPA
- Co authored “Detail explanation of Transfer Pricing tax rule (principle and case study)”
- Transfer Pricing Audit Defense
- APA support
- BEPS documentation (CbCR, master file, local file)
- Transfer Pricing Policy support
- Provided Transfer Pricing Seminar, private study session.