Valeria Kolářová Ph.D.Junior Associate
Valeria Kolářová is a Junior Associate at DLA Piper in Prague and has experience with a wide range of legal issues, especially in the areas of corporate law, life sciences, energy and real estate law.
As a member of our Corporate and M&A team, she regularly advises a broad range of international and local clients in all areas of commercial law and she also deals with their day-to-day business issues.
- Advising Michelin, a company from the group of French multinational tyre manufacturing company, on the acquisition of ČEMAT, a sales-focused company that offers accessories for handling equipment and construction machinery on Czech and Slovak market.
- Advising Zip Co Limited, an Australian financial technology company, on its acquisition of Twisto Payments, a Czech fintech leader in BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) platform. Besides the acquisition, the transaction included all regulatory aspects and notifications to the Czech National Bank.
- Advising a leading US biopharmaceutical company on legal requirements for provision of clinical trial nursing services, in particular on obtaining a license for provision of home healthcare services.
- Advising Hartmann, a surgical and medical instrument manufacturing company, on regulatory issues in connection with sale medical devices in the Czech Republic.
- Advising Alpherg, an independent energy company operating in trading, wholesale and supply of natural gas and power, in setting up a branch in the Czech Republic.
- Advising Tesla, a world leading e-cars manufacturer, on Czech regulation of charging stations.
- Assisting FleetCor UK, a worldwide leader in fuel card processing, in connection a license requirements concerning using a fuel cards in the Czech Republic and relevant legislation.
- Advising Spin Master Corp, a Canadian multinational toy and entertainment company that markets consumer products for children, on Czech intellectual property law issues relating to dealing with various infringers of Spin Master´s goods, including communication with the Czech Police and customs authorities.
- Advising clients on various corporate law matters (changes of a registered seat or directors, preparation of annual general meetings).
- Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Law, JUDr., Ph.D., 2020
- Utrecht University, School of Law, 2012
- Since 2021, Junior Associate at DLA Piper Prague.
- Since 2016, Sworn interpreter.
- 2014-2021, Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague.
- 2012, Internship in the M&A department of an international law firm in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 2010, Internship at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
- Sworn interpreter.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Junior Associate (koncipient), Czech Bar Association