Jascha KolesnykYae-shae Kow-les-nikShe/herLead Lawyer
I believe in working as a trusted adviser and assisting clients faced with HR challenges with practical and strategic advice.
Jascha Kolesnyk advises and assists clients in all matters relating to employment law (both individual and collective) and social security law. She assists clients with day-to-day HR matters, compensation and benefits, hiring and dismissal of employees, collective bargaining, outsourcing, employment litigation, etc. Her clients are active in a wide range of sectors and she has a particular interest in sectors such as retail and hospitality and leisure.
- Advising the software supplier Nemetschek SE on the acquisition of the real estate and facilities technology firm MCS Solutions in Belgium, Sweden, India and the USA. The acquisition sees Nemetschek SE gain access to the rapidly growing market in building management.
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Master after Master Social Law, 2017
- KU Leuven, Master in Laws, 2015
- Co-author of "Nacht- en zondagsarbeid in de e-commerce", E-commerce. Uw webshop fiscaal en juridisch doorgelicht, Kluwer, 2016
- P. Dion and J. Kolesnyk, Big Data op het werk: mogelijkheden en uitdagingen, ORM 2020, nr. 1, 2-8.
- Can employers grant employees a one-off results-based bonus to incentivize them to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- September 2014, Internship at the legal department of the KU Leuven
- 2015-2018, employment lawyer in an international law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Brussels Bar