Flóra KondrátJunior Associate
- J.D., Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Budapest, Hungary, Summa cum laude, 2017-2020
Publications and media
- Out of the question - the Curia finalises the paradigm shift in the Medirex case – Balázs Csépai and Flóra Kondrát, DLA Piper Hungary Advocatus, 2022.12.08.
- Great platform come with great responsibilities? Google's anti-competitive practices as a digital platform – Gábor Kurunczi, Anett Pogácsás, Ádám Varga (editors): ’VIS UNITA FORTIOR’– Selected essays by law students, Budapest, Pázmány Press, 2021.
- Definitional and Regulatory Issues of Digital Platforms - Approaches to the Digital Markets Act and the Digital Services Act– Competition Mirror XVII. 2021/2.
She was briefly a Law Expert at the Department of Competition and Intellectual Property Law of the Ministry of Justice.During her university studies, she interned at a law firm, where she learned more about trust asset management.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Junior Associate (Ügyvédjelölt) admitted to the Budapest Bar Association (Budapesti Ügyvédi Kamara), 2022