Tatiana Koronia LL.M.She/her Associate
Tatiana is an Associate, working at the Brussels office of DLA Piper and member of the firm’s Greece Country Group.
She’s a Greek qualified lawyer experienced in representing both credit institutions and leading companies in the energy, finance, banking and hospitality sectors, with a particular focus in Greece where she advises clients on transactional and regulatory matters. She has experience in corporate law matters, M&A transactions, fintech and technology transactions.
Before joining DLA, Tatiana worked as a public policy advisor to the Ministerial Cabinet of the Greek Government. She strongly believes in the process of public dialogue as well as consensus building.
She earned her undergraduate law degree in the UK and has an LLM from UC Berkeley, School of Law graduating with high honours with a joint MBA curriculum from Haas Business School.
- Advising Intrum on the review, negotiation and finalisation of all transaction documents, including the share purchase agreement, the loan servicing agreement and the REO servicing agreement.
- Advising the Hellenic Post (ELTA), HCAP, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Digital Governance on a capital injection to ELTA representing the clients in proceedings before the European Commission to prove that the capital injection does not constitute state aid according to the market economy operator principle and discussions regarding granting of state aid under the Guidelines on State aid for rescuing and restructuring non-financial undertakings in difficulty.
- Advising TrustPoint. One, one of the largest integrated legal solutions providers in the US, on the acquisition of a language service company with operations in Greece, Cyprus and the US by carrying out the due diligence review and the negotiation and drafting of the share purchase agreement.
- Advising Eunice Energy Group - GAP in its capacity as sponsor in regulatory and financing matters pertaining to the GAP Interconnector (Greece-Africa Power Interconnector) for the construction of a submarine DC transmission link of total capacity 2,000MW that will interconnect Egypt’s North Mediterranean coast and Greece at the island of Crete.
- Advising Amazon EU Sarl. on new software and product launch on the completion of a due diligence for local Regulatory, Energy, IPT, Environment, Antitrust, Data Protection laws.
- Advising a real estate investor firm on multiple M&A transactions, carrying out due diligence exercises, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, including share purchase agreements and shareholders’ agreements.
- Advising a Dutch company active in transport and logistics on the acquisition of Cypriot holding company, active in combined logistics services by carrying out the due diligence review and the negotiation and drafting of the share purchase agreement.
- Advising a US multinational company, being one of the largest hospitality service providers operating hotels and restaurants worldwide, on the acquisition of several Greek companies active in the hospitality sector by carrying out extensive due diligence review over their corporate structure and real estate assets.
- Advising a charitable organization on its country branch transfers to ensure EU funding across multiple African and Asian jurisdictions, carrying out due diligence exercises, drafting and negotiating contracts, including membership transfer agreements and local law compliance.
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.B. (Hons.) 2018
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, LL.M. summa cum laude, with a joint MBA curriculum from Haas Business School, 2019
- Cabinet of the Minister of Education and Religion of Greece – Advisor in Public Policy, January 2022 – October 2022
- In-house legal consultant at large international telecom company in Greece advising on finance, fintech regulatory and corporate law, January 2021- January 2022
- Legal traineeship in intellectual property, technology in Greek specialization firm, focused on US/EU regulatory review and Greek civil litigation, September 2019 – January 2021
Memberships and Affiliations
- Athens Bar Association