Valerie Krappitz M.A.Associate
Valerie Krappitz advises national and international companies and investors on real estate law, in particular on real estate transactions, commercial rental law and project developments, including all questions of asset management.
- Advising Catella Real Estate AG on several transactions and in asset management.
- Advising GLP Germany Management GmbH on project developments of several logistics sites as well as questions of asset management.
- Advising Conren Land Management GmbH on a Real Estate transaction.
- Kammergericht Berlin, Second State Examination, 2020
- EBS University in Wiesbaden, Master of Arts in Business for Legal Professionals (M.A.)
- EBS University in Wiesbaden, First State Examination, 2017
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rechtsanwältin admitted with the Rechtsanwaltskammer Munich
- After completing her law and business studies, Valerie worked in a public international organization in New York, USA in the field of public private partnerships. Before joining DLA Piper, she also worked in different international law firms in Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt and São Paulo, Brazil as a trainee and during her legal clerkship.