Brendan KrasinskiSenior Attorney
Brendan Krasinski has more than 15 years’ experience representing corporations in complex litigation, from inception through trial, throughout the country. Brendan specializes in complex litigation involving personal injuries, claims of false advertising, and business disputes. He is frequently called on by clients for his experience in mass torts and class actions, as well as in commercial cases involving a variety of claims, including false advertising, product warranties, and related contracts. Brendan also has experience with direct defense of aging services facilities in lawsuits asserting professional liability, personal injury, negligence, elder abuse, wrongful death and other related claims.
Brendan also advises his clients on advertising claims, product development, and risk mitigation strategies. He has represented companies from around the globe and across multiple industries, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food and beverage, construction, mining, chemicals, automobiles, consumer products and electronics. Brendan was selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in Mass Torts/ Class Actions in 2014 and 2015.
Brendan enjoys giving back to the community by providing pro bono legal representation to those in need. Through his pro bono work, Brendan has:
- Helped a Catholic priest obtain asylum in the United States after he was repeatedly persecuted for speaking out against the government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo;
- Assisted several victims of human trafficking and immediate family members obtain visas to allow them to remain and work in the United States after agreeing to work with law enforcement to investigate and prosecute their traffickers;
- Prepared and filed an amicus brief in the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of a national nonprofit that leads efforts to ban life without parole and other extreme sentences for children;
- Assisted numerous veterans apply to various military review boards to request an upgrade of their discharge statuses; and
- Helped numerous victims of domestic violence obtain protective orders against their abusers.
Brendan has also volunteered his time as a lacrosse coach at his local middle and high schools, with various local service organizations including the Atlanta Community Food Bank and Hand on Atlanta, and has served on the boards of the West Point Society of Atlanta and his local homeowners association.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from the United States Military Academy, Brendan went on to serve as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army. As an Officer, he served as a Rifle and Mortar Platoon Leader, Assistant Operations Officer, General’s Aide, and a Platoon Trainer and Instructor at the United States Army’s Ranger School. After leaving the Army, Brendan received his J.D. from the University of Georgia, where he was a member of the Moot Court team and the Order of the Coif.
Brendan’s experience includes a diverse range of mass tort, class action, and other complex commercial matters, where he serves as national, coordinating, science and trial counsel for clients in various industries.
- National counsel to an international pharmaceutical company in litigation in multidistrict litigation and consolidated state court cases in California. In 2021, obtained favorable rulings excluding plaintiffs’ experts in both the MDL and JCCP effectively ending litigation in its entirety
- National coordinating and trial counsel to an international mining company facing 500+ personal injury claims across the country alleging exposure to asbestos-contaminated talc
- National counsel to one of the country’s largest cellular telephone service providers in personal injury litigation alleging harmful effects from exposure to radiofrequency radiation (“RF”) from cellular telephones
- Lead counsel to one of the country’s largest cellular telephone service providers in personal injury action brought by former cellular tower contractor alleging exposure to high powered radiofrequency radiation (“RF”). Prepared and presented scientific arguments warranting dismissal at mandatory settlement conference, which resulted in Plaintiff reducing his high seven-figure demand to a low six-figure demand after the judge commented that, based on those arguments, Plaintiff’s experts were unlikely to survive a Daubert challenge
- National counsel to international beverage manufacturer in multiple false advertising class actions filed around the country
- National science counsel to a pharmaceutical company in multidistrict litigation involving more than 6,000 plaintiffs. Obtained favorable scientific evidence rulings leading to the exclusion of opinions from six of the plaintiffs’ experts in three different jurisdictions
- Represented international pharmaceutical company in catastrophic injury claim brought by plaintiff injured in a serious accident involving a company car Obtained complete dismissal of company and its employee based on defense that the individual involved in accident was driving the vehicle without permission at the time of the accident
- Regional counsel for one of country’s largest kidney dialysis providers in multiple medical malpractice lawsuits alleging substandard medical care
- Managed all warranty claims on behalf of an international building materials manufacturer throughout the United States
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- Co-author, "Arizona High Court Puts Stengel Claims In Doubt," Law360, February 22, 2019
- Speaker, "Attorney-Client and Manager-Employee Privilege and Confidentiality," Lorman webinar, (July 22, 2021)