Henrik Kring SchmidtPartner
Henrik Kring Schmidt provides legal advice within the area of real estate and has wide experience in all issues relating to real estate, including sale, purchase, planning and completing legal due diligence in relation to the conveyancing of real estate, charges, litigation, enforcement of security/forced sales.
Moreover, he has vast experience within environmental law, as he has, for a number of years, dealt with the conveyancing of contaminated properties and he has, in that relation, provided advice on aspects of environmental law in connection with the conveyancing of real estate as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Finally, Henrik provides advice in connection with the preparation and negotiation of business leases and also on issues relating to business leases in general.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Collection of mortgage debts
- Distressed properties
- Real estate and construction law
- Aarhus School of Business, MBA, 2010
- Aarhus School of Business, CBA, 2009
- The University of Aarhus, Master of Law, 2005
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Danish Environmental Law Society
- Danske Miljøadvokater (Danish environmental)