Steven Krivinskas practices in the area of structured finance, securitisation and debt capital markets. He advises on transactions involving a range of asset classes including consumer loans, student loans, SME loans, commercial mortgages and residential mortgages. Steven represents a variety of market participants including arrangers, originators and investors with a particular focus on the fintech sector.
- Advised leading private student lender, Future Finance on a £100 million funding facility agreement with Waterfall Asset Management. The facility allowed Future Finance to further grow its student lending business.
- Advised fintech leader Euroloan Group plc on a structured finance facility provided by affiliates of Fortress Investment Group. This was the biggest ever funding deal for an unlisted company in Finland.
- Advised Santander Consumer Bank SA on the securitisation of a portfolio of Polish auto loans. This was the first international auto securitisation out of Poland and the first Polish securitisation to be awarded the PCS label.
- Advised Raiffeisen-Leasing Polska SA on the securitisation of a portfolio of Polish lease receivables. This was the first public ABS transaction in which the EIB Group participated in Poland and contributed to further opening up the securitisation market for financing small and medium-sized enterprises in the country.
- Acted for a consortium of long term investors on the structuring and private placement of £220 million fixed rate notes issued by the Extra MSA Group. The bond issue which is secured on a portfolio of motorway service stations throughout the UK enabled the issuer to refinance existing bank funding, return funds to equity holders and support further growth of its business.
- Acted for UniCredit on the transfer of junior/mezzanine risk on a €910 million portfolio of Italian project finance loans to two US investment funds. The transaction allowed the bank to optimize allocated capital and free up capital for new business growth.
- Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2003
- University of Sheffield, BA, 2001
- Legal counsel for structured debt at the Royal Bank of Scotland, 2010 - 2011
- Associate at London office of leading US law firm, 2003 - 2009