Małgorzata KrokSenior Associate
Małgorzata Krok specialises in the full range of tax issues, including VAT, income tax, local taxes and excise duty.
She advises clients on the organisation of tax-efficient asset management structures and supply chains, as well as supporting them in investment and restructuring processes and in implementing tax procedures and employment structures.
In addition, Małgorzata has extensive experience in tax litigation, representing clients before public administration authorities and courts in tax law disputes as well as in fiscal penal proceedings.
- Representing clients from the energy sector in tax proceedings regarding the correctness of VAT settlements on gas supplies on the Polish and European markets.*
- Representing clients in proceedings related to VAT refunds, excise tax and local tax overpayments.*
- Advising clients from the oil industry on the acquisition of new production facilities and on creating a tax-efficient and secure structure for the supply of raw materials and finished products.*
- Advising clients in the renewable energy sector on the sale of offshore wind farms projects.*
- Advising on the implementation of procedures to manage the tax risks of management board members related to the performance of tax obligations.*
- Advising individual clients (HNW clients) on foreign income taxation and exit tax.*
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation, Module 1, Chartered Institute of Taxation, 2018
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2015
- University of Groningen, 2014
University of Warsaw, Spanish Law Centre, 2013
Memberships And Affiliations
- Advocate at Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, 2019
- Tax Advisor at National Chamber of Tax Advisors, 2020