Blanka Kruljac RolénPartner
Blanka Kruljac-Rolén focuses on housing association, association and tenancy law. In addition, she regularly acts in other real estate matters and has extensive experience in litigation with a focus on real estate and rental tribunal court disputes.
Blanka acts as liquidator for a large number of housing associations of small houses who's properties has been converted into freeholds. Blanka has many years' experience in delivering/holding training courses.
Blanka has a background from the courts, including acting rent tribunal judge in Stockholm. She has worked as General Counsel at HSB National Association. She has participated as an expert in several governmental investigations.
- University of Lund, 1985, LL.M.
- 2016 - , Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Sweden KB
- 2009-2016, Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Nordic
- 2005-2009, Senior Associate, Stockholm based law firm
- 1992-2005, General Counsel, HSB National Association
- 1991-1992, Acting Rent Tribunal Judge, Rental and Leasing Board
- 1990-1991, Rapporteur, Housing Court
- 1989-1990, Fiscal, Court of Appeal upper Norrland
- 1986-1988, Law Clerk, District Court
Memberships And Affiliations
- Swedish Bar Association since 2008