Anika Kruse focuses on advising in the area of media and freedom of expression law (e.g. defamation and privacy) as well as advertising and unfair competition law. Her clients are national and international companies in the media and communications industry. A special focus of her work is litigation. Furthermore, Anika Kruse advises companies on reputation management and crisis communication.
- Press and freedom of expression law: Advice for and representation of leading German media groups in several press law disputes.
- Reputation management / crisis communication: Advice for and representation of a foreign company in several disputes with the German media. In close cooperation with a PR agency, legal and communication methods could be effectively combined.
- Unfair competition law: Advice for and representation of a large e-commerce company in disputes with competitors and consumer organisations.
- Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht, Second State Examination
- University of Hamburg, First State Examination
- Before joining DLA Piper, Anika Kruse already gained practical experience in all areas of media law. During her legal traineeship and as a research assistant she worked for various international commercial law firms as well as for a public broadcasting company.