Joachim Kundert JensenPartner
Joachim Kundert Jensen deals primarily with issues of finance law, including in particular acquisition financing, project financing, structured financing, bond issues and asset financing.
Joachim regularly assists a number of large Danish and international enterprises and banks in relation to original financing as well as refinancing of existing debts, typically in connection with mergers and acquisitions and, in this respect, Joachim also provides assistance within company law and capital markets. Joachim has extensive experience of cross-border transactions.
Moreover, Joachim is involved in general issues of commercial and contract law comprising copyright law, media law and acquisitions, including their financing, particularly within the film and music industry, where Joachim provides assistance to a number of artists, production companies and other players within the entertainment industry.
- The University of Copenhagen, Master of Law, 2003
- Studies at the Permanent Mission of Denmark to the UN, Geneva, 2001
- Co-author of "The Double", a chapter in Primed for the future: Restructuring of Brøndby IF, published in Danish only, 2013
- "New Business Model for Artists - Give it Away?", International Association of Entertaiment Lawyers' 2013 MIDEM book
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Danish Copyright Society
- The Entertainment and Media Law Association in Denmark
- Forening for Bank- og Finansret (the Danish association for banking and finance law)