Anne LaredoSenior Associate
Anne Laredo practices in the area of corporate and commercial law, focusing primarily on International Corporate Reorganizations and M&A transactions. Her experience extends to mergers and acquisitions, transfer operations, restructurings, the setting up of joint ventures as well as commercial and industrial agreements.
She represents French and international clients both in domestic and cross-border transactions and assists on a regular basis on a broad range of corporate and commercial issues.
- Carve-out and other restructuring transactions (contributions of shares and assets, mergers, simplified mergers, asset transfers, dissolutions) in the context of internal reorganizations of international groups or in the context of M&A transactions (prior to them or after their completion).
- Reorganization of the management of the French subsidiaries of an international group (termination of the existing management pattern and setting-up and negociation of the new organization).
- Advising in relation to the identification and control of powers and liabilities of the managers of the subsidiaries of an international group located in 15 jurisdictions.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, Master of Laws, LLM, Business Law and Securities Law, 2011
- Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II, Master de Droit des Affaires, 2008
- NEOMA Business School, Diplôme Grande Ecole, 2007
Lexology Getting The Deal Through - Corporate Reorganisations 2020, April 2020