Jess has experience advising in relation to various commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals, investment and management and development and regeneration.
- Advising a leading international investor on its c.GBP200m venture to finance the development of a retirement living rental portfolio in the UK.
- Advising one of the world's largest utilities companies on the residential development of a number of former gas sites across England for a combined development value of over GBP1bn and advising that same client on various matters in relation to their property portfolio.
- Acting for a real estate developer in relation to the landlord and tenant matters of their Birmingham portfolio.
- Acting for one of the largest contract foodservice companies, on corporate occupier matters as both landlord and tenant dealing with leases and rent concession variation
- Advising an established company in relation to the management of their purpose built retirement housing development.
- The University of Law, Birmingham, LPC and MSc in Law, business and Management, Distinction, 2018
- University of Birmingham, LLB (Hons), 2.1, 2015