Morgane Le DucAssociate
Morgane Le Duc is a French lawyer within DLA Piper’s Paris office Corporate team with a particular focus on Private Equity and M&A domestic and cross-border transactions, on behalf of listed or non-listed companies and investment funds, in various industry sectors.
- Advising a company listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris for the acquisition of a French FoodTech company.
- Advising the UAE subsidiary of a company listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris for the establishment of a joint-venture with a local partner in the field of ground improvement in the Middle East region.
- Advising a French HealthTech company in connexion with a Series A and Series B fundraising involving a French private equity fund.
- Reorganization of a French real estate group (including merger, demerger, partial contribution of assets) and implementation of a management package for the key employees.
- Paris Bar Training School, 2021
- Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne – Master’s degree in Arbitration and International commercial law, 2018
- Morgane Le Duc gained significant experience in various French law firms prior to joining DLA Piper