Jennifer represents buyers and sellers, lenders and borrowers, landlords and tenants, developers and joint venture investors in connection with all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, sales, development, financing and leasing transactions.
- Representation of a landlord in a ground lease for a office building in Manhattan.
- Representation of a tenant in connection with a ground lease for a hospital in Long Island.
- Representation of tenants for offices, warehouses, research centers and parking spaces across the U.S.
- Representation of sellers of mixed-used apartment buildings and apartment buildings with rent regulated residential units in Manhattan.
- Representation of borrower/developer on a construction loan for student housing project in Manhattan.
- Representation of buyer of a hotel in Chicago.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law 2015
- B.A., Brown University 2011