Agnieszka Lehwark advises clients at all stages of real estate projects, from conducting due diligence reviews, negotiating agreements for the sale of real properties or shares in SPVs (including real property portfolios), and providing support in construction processes and matters related to real property management and commercialisation.
She has particular experience in advising international warehouse and production facility developers on the purchase and sale of properties (drafting and negotiating development and development management agreements with investors as well as design and construction process documentation). She also negotiates agreements for the lease of warehouse and production facilities (under multi-let projects and built-to-suit projects dedicated to particular lessees) as well as office and retail space.
- Advising a Polish investment fund on the sale of a warehouse building located in Southern Poland to an international supplier of home and garden building materials
- Advising a leading international developer of warehouse and production facilities on the due diligence review of a real property in Radomsko and on the purchase thereof. The services also included the negotiation of a lease agreement for a warehouse and production building to be built on the real property and of a development management agreement
- Advising a leading international developer of warehouse and production facilities on the negotiation of numerous agreements with various international investors for the management of a development process concerning multi-let warehouse facilities in a number of locations in Poland, including Szczecin, Zielona Góra, Poznań and Radzymin
- Advising the developer, owner and manager of a number of logistics warehouses in Poland on the drafting and negotiating of lease agreements for warehouse space in its facilities
- Advising the client, a company from the international Somerston group that is engaged in the purchase and construction of regional shopping centres, on the purchase of the Retalia Shopping Centre in Grodzisk Mazowiecki. The services included a due diligence review of the property
- Advising a leading international clothing manufacturer on the negotiation of agreements for the lease of space in shopping centres in Poland
- Advising numerous international companies on the negotiation of agreements for the lease of space in office buildings in Poland
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2009
- Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge, Introduction to English and EU law, Diploma 2008
- Recommended in Real Estate – The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 - 2022
- Recognised as “a great lawyer: fast and efficient with great understanding of commercial issues” – Legal 500 EMEA, Construction 2020