Miguel Leitão Carreto LL.M.Associate
Miguel practices in the area of Employment team in which provides day to day advice on Employment Law and is also experienced on Employment Litigation.
Moreover, has experience in drafting employment contracts, in their various forms, as well as in advising on issues arising from employment contracts.
He monitors and coordinates disciplinary proceedings, lawsuits arising from employment contracts, as well as individual and collective dismissals.
- University of Coimbra, School of Law, Master’s degree in Employment Law, 2017
- University of Coimbra, School of Law, Law Degree, 2015
- 2022 - present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC
- 2020 - 2022, Associate, Lisbon based law firm
- 2017 - 2020, Trainee Lawyer, Lisbon office of an international law firm
Memberships And Affiliations